Check it out check it out check it out!
The image is clicky, but Tumblr is dumb, so here is another link: LINKY
This is my and Severin’s and Josh’s submission for the Game Making Frenzy Adventure Time 48-hour Game Jam! It’s a demo of our full concept that we just didn’t have time to implement. However, this IS a complete game, with title screen, story bits, (simple) combat, a basic quest, and an end-game victory condition. Pretty algebraic!
WE DID IT WE MADE A GAME!
Haha, this is pretty much JKutani and Severin’s thing. Kutani programmed and directed and Severin did all the great sprite work.
I did draw an opening cinema for it, though. :>
I spent a few hours last night typing up a script for it too, but by the time I was done, we had like an hour to turn this game in, so we ended up not being able to use it. It still says “Story by Josh Lesnick” in the credits anyway, though. Maybe we’ll add to it later, who knows!Source: adventuretimegamejam.com
- ngun likes this
- meadowmorgan likes this
- zellador likes this
- pabstparts likes this
- reflex76 reblogged this from superhappy
- inyourshadowfaerie likes this
- salomonfenix reblogged this from superhappy
- buttsahoy likes this
- hi-im-liran reblogged this from superhappy
- hi-im-liran likes this
- jestershark likes this
- illzie-not-a-blog reblogged this from superhappy
- ibrofish reblogged this from superhappy
- alexisbegins reblogged this from superhappy
- alexisbegins likes this
- pleasedontstealmysoul likes this
- lurvstruck likes this
- denjiro7 likes this
- crashsuit likes this
- andersonrandom reblogged this from superhappy
- superhappy reblogged this from chezwiz and added:
- chezwiz reblogged this from kutani and added:
- kutani posted this