Save the sketch as it is, but make a copy of the file and try to complete it. That way you won’t feel the regret of ruining the sketch or the regret of never trying to go farther with the drawing. =)
I save the layout/pencils for everything I do these days, actually! Not as separate files, but I leave the layers around on the originals.
Here are the ones for the latest Doctor V page.
- petersonro02 likes this
- gutsandlove reblogged this from superhappy
- kaezrer likes this
- racconconnoisseur likes this
- antiantikitsch said: Ah, I see. Sorry for taking up your time with advice that you already know!
- kenshiro28 likes this
- eloquentlyunsophisticated likes this
- wigglytype likes this
- levdude reblogged this from superhappy
- gingerpeanutdanitime likes this
- gutsandlove likes this
- rap1993 likes this
- reikey likes this
- superhappy posted this