07 10 / 2011
and still pay money for it.
seriously, what the flying fuck is wrong with these people
- quickrudeboytotheskankmobile reblogged this from superhappy
- rosalarian likes this
- hausofhaun said: "Well, the guy wrote Red Son, so it can’t be THAT bad. Right?"
- ednation reblogged this from superhappy
- phoenixdeseer reblogged this from superhappy
- ballershots said: I… I liked Civil War. But I know I’m in the minority.
- trecomics likes this
- magnoliapearl likes this
- gastrophobia said: #mainstream comics? I think it’s fair to say super heroes haven’t been mainstream in comics for at least 10 years now. You don’t walk into Barnes & Noble and see kids sitting on the floor reading *super hero* comics.
- randomlyneko likes this
- shenaniganza said: One time I saw a copy of Millar’s The Unfunnies on a stand at the comic store and I knocked over the whole thing and the clerk just started clapping.
- kstipetic said: If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn’t.
- lovelyblueraccoon likes this
- amanofletters said: He wrote a comic where a 12-year-old girl stabs dudes in the face. Obviously they’re trying to tell us something.
- rocknrollmartian likes this
- juryrig likes this
- furippupauplus said: You almost sound like you’ve never seen the kinds of people who go to comic shops.
- furippupauplus likes this
- ghostgreen said: same, but Bendis. who is even a ‘respected’ comics guy. excuse me while i HAHAFKJHJKHAJKFHhHHFHAHAHhaaaa
- superhappy posted this